Guacamole Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms & Red Bell Pepper – A fun new spin on an easy old recipe!
Use Organic Ingredients when possible
Makes about 4 servings
4 Ripe Avocados
1 Tomato diced
¼ Red Onion diced
1 cup Cilantro-chopped
Last Step: Juice of 1 Lemon (to preserve Guacamole & prevent browning)
10 Portobello Mushrooms
2 Red Bell Peppers
Himalayan Sea Salt (optional)
Organic Herbamare Seasoning Salt (optional)
Organic Dulse Granules
- Mix together tomato, onion, cilantro in a bowl. For a less chunky guacamole, throw everything except the Avocado into the food processor & blend for about 15 seconds.
- Hand dice the avocado & spoon into bowl.
- Squeeze the lemon on guacamole to prevent browning.
- Add seasoning salts to taste.
- Wash portobello mushrooms and remove stems.
- Wash bell pepper, cut off stem and spoon out seeds.
- Spoon guacamole into the portobellos and bell pepper.
- Sprinkle with Dulse Flakes.
- Serve & enjoy!
- Avocado is highly nutritious. Rich, in vitamins, minerals & oil (the good one). Avocados help lower LDL cholesterol (the bad one) & blood pressure. They can heal peptic ulcers and inflammatory issues in the digestive organs. They promote beautiful skin, & can prevent birth defects.
- Tomatoes help reduce the risk of cancer, heart disease, & cataracts
**Helpful Tip** To speed up the ripening process place avocados in a paper bag w/ an apple or banana @ room temp. Wait a day or two. Viola!