This Raw Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake is so rich and creamy that you’ll barely notice that it isn’t the real thing.
1 ½ cups Organic Shredded, Unsweetened Coconut
2 cups Pecans
5 Organic Medjool Dates (pitted)
¼ cup Organic Raw Agave
3 cups Cashews
1 Lemon (juiced)
- Combine all Crust ingredients in a food processor. Blend until mixture clumps together (approximately 3 min)
- Spoon crust into a 9″ glass pie dish & firmly press down with a spatula
- Combine all Cheesecake Filling ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend until creamy then pour into the pie crust
- Place in freezer for 1 hour. In the meantime, blend topping ingredients in a high speed blender and set aside.
- Cut pie, pour topping & serve.
Tip: Store in freezer but cut the entire pie first. To defrost, take out pie 15 minutes before serving or longer depending on desired consistency.
- Cashews are high in magnesium, phosphorus & pack a serious protein punch.
- Coconut oil is an amazing emollient, and can be used for everything from dry skin to baking in vegan cupcakes. It is a fantastic anti-inflammatory agent, prevents high blood pressure & diabetes.